Field & Stream Hosting 2015 Fishing Kickoff Event
One-day event filled with activities including clinics, in-store promotions, contests and more for fishing enthusiasts being held at Washington & Cranberry stores
|WHO:||Field & Stream is hosting a full-day event, filled with activities and providing expert instruction to help get anglers ready for their favorite time of year. There will also be a number of conservation groups on-site to share how they are working to make a difference in the local fishing community.
|WHAT:||Made for media event where customers can refine and learn new skills, enter to win great prizes, and participate in games geared for the family.
– 11:00 am: “Wild Goose Chase” – A family designed scavenger hunt with trivia which will run throughout the entire day
– 12:30 pm: Introduction to Fly Fishing (Clinic)
– 1:00 pm: Design Your Own Lure (Youth Workshop)
– 1:30 pm: Lure Selection and Tactics (Clinic)
– 2:30 pm: Baitcasting (Clinic)
– 3:30 pm: Reel Maintenance (Clinic)
– 4:30 pm: Trout Tips and Techniques (Clinic)
Gift cards from $5 – $250 will be offered to the first 100 people in line. The first 25 people will also be rewarded with a Berkley Bucket of Powerbait ($25 value).
*Media are encouraged to reach out to the appropriate contacts (listed below) who can assist camera crews, coordinate and interviews and provide additional information
For more information visit: www.fieldandstreamshop.com.
|WHEN:||Sunday, March 29, 2015 | 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
|WHERE:||Field & Stream:
1000 Cranberry Square | Cranberry Township, PA 16066
Old Mill Shopping Center | 60 Old Mill Blvd. | Washington, PA 15301