Allegheny Mountain / Jr. Bass Anglers
2010 Annual Buddy Tournaments
DATES: JUNE 13TH (YELLOW CREEK)
JULY 11TH (YELLOW CREEK) Held by Jr. Club
AUG. 8TH (YELLOW CREEK)
SEP. 12TH (YOUGH DAM)
TIME: 6:00 AM or First Safe Light
PLACES: Yellow Creek@Rt. 259 Launch,Yough Dam@Spillway
ENTRY FEE: $60.00 Per Boat (Two Anglers)
LUNKER: (OPTIONAL) $10.00 per boat, winner takes all
PAYOUT: One Place, per every 5 Boats
- Boat numbers determined by receipt of application.
- Boat check from 4:30 am to 5:30 am.
- Artificial lures only- NO LIVE BAIT.
- 15 inch size limit,(Yellow Creek Only) 5 fish per boat.
- EIGHT ounces deducted per dead fish.
- 20 Horsepower limit, (Yellow Creek Only) one functional live well or aerated cooler per boat (minimum).
- Life jackets must be worn when combustion engine is in operation.
- No trolling, only one road per angler in use at anytime.
- Ties are broken by weight of 1 heaviest fish.
- Protest must be lodged within 15 minutes of the closing of the scales.
- Late penalty of 1 pound per minute past check in time.
- No Refunds.
- Decision of the AMBA Tournament Committee is final.
- All PA Fish and Boat Commission and State Park Regulations apply.