2014 Mon-River Open Bass Buddy Tournament
Sunday July 27th
6:30 am to 2:30 pm
100.00 per team plus an optional 10.00 lunker pool
Labelle Launch on the 10 mile pool
Boat numbers will be determined by the date that the paid application is received. Applications accepted at the ramp will be given boats numbers in order of acceptance.
Mingo Creek Anglers will accept apps by mail until July 10th.
You can sign up the day of the event, CASH ONLY the morning of at the ramp- no exceptions.
Two man team, 5 fish limit per team. 49 boat capped field. Top 5 teams paid.
1. Boat owners must carry 300,000 Liability Insurance to fish this event.
2. Boat operator must be at least 16 years old or older. Under 18 must furnish
3. Life jackets must be worn while combustion engine is running and must
comply with any federal, state, and local regulations as applicable.
4. Artificial lures only, no live bait except pork bait.
5. Each contestant may use only one rod at a time.
6. Kill switch mandatory on engines 20hp and larger.
7. Mandatory functional live well(s) capable of sustaining bass.
8. No alcoholic beverages consumed on board during tournament hours.
9. Citation or field acknowledgement issued by PFBC or other governing agency
during tournament hours is reason for disqualification.
10. Boat operator is responsible for boat’s wake.
11. Twelve (12) inch or state regulated minimum on bass; measured mouth
closed and tail fanned. Penalty for short fish is 1 pound plus loss of fish.
12. Only 5 bass per 2-man team may be weighed.
13. Four ounces (0.25lbs) deducted from total weight for each dead fish.
14. Lunker weight will be dead or alive for the purpose of the lunker pool. It is the
contestant’s responsibility to have their team’s big fish weighed for the
purpose of the tie breaker and the lunker pot.
15. 50-yard rule from anchored boat will be in effect. Contestants must display
visual symbol provided by tournament director.
16. The highest degree of sportsmanship, courtesy, safety, and conservation are
expected. Infractions are reasons for disqualification.
17. Ties will be broken by weight of heaviest fish in tied teams live well; still tied
money split 50/50. It is the contestant’s responsibility to have their team’s big
fish weighed for the purpose of the tie breaker and the lunker pot.
18. Late penalty will be 1 pound per minute, disqualified after 5 minutes. All
boats must check in at weigh in site.
19. Protests must be filed within 10 minutes of completion of announced results.
20. Refunds on a case by case basis. Decisions of the tournament director are
21. All safety equipment is subject to inspection at boat check.
22. At no time may a contestant return a dead fish to the water with the purpose
of replacing it with a live fish. If a fish dies in the live-well, it counts in the
catch of the individual and may not be culled during the tournament
Check out www.mingocreekanglers.com
Downlaod App Here: MCA buddy event